MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
Common Extension issues.
WAV: 48khz 32Bit files do not play correctly in MMW.
AV error on (GroupBox|Panel).Common.DestroyControl.
(GroupBox|Panel).Common.ControlName displayed as Caption.
Rating track(s) in 'Show Art with details' or 'Show Art' views can lead to freeze.
Tagging does not work for some MP4 files purchased from Xtendamix.
Hotkeys: add Action or Find More Explorer and My computer.
Playlist doesn't remember Columns on Startup (regression).
MM can freeze in Art & Details view for some users.
Album art is wrong in Win Aero for some tracks.
Corrupted Ini can cause bad UI Views.
Popup: Track Info Popup Value is Byte.
MP4 with video stream renamed to M4A does not play and is not decoded as audio.
Freeze when caching artwork files (when artwork cache is large enough).
Auto-DJ can be slow and can cause freeze on some databases
Can't sort with Random Album results.
MediaMonkey can freeze during extensive podcasts updating.
Auto-Organize: Crash MMW on the end of Auto-Organize (or saving properties sheet).
Album Art: Add .jfif as supported format.
Issues with syncing to external HDDs.
Sync: Device scan do not find MMW server.